Drinking butts
Broke my phone earlier and had to get a new one. So far I've cried once from how freaking difficult it is to sign in all over again and lost ALL my bookmarks and tabs from my old phone browser. šŸ˜ž
All those recipes and crochet patterns.
View attachment 3820329
Oh dear, technology is good when it works but when it fails it just sucks!

You may sometimes catch me swearing at my computer when it is slow and stupid. I am bound to do that when it installs my updates for me and shuts down all my tabs.
Yep I tell my laptop to behave or I will format itā€™s hard drive!

I went into the guts of my laptop and disabled all the updates as I was on a very slow internet. Even now I am on StarLink I keep the updates turned off and just do the ones I way. Silly Microsoft.

Tech talk tax
A couple more fluffy butts

B26E3289-C294-4F3E-96C7-A46FA8DF0831.jpeg
87AAA3D2-762A-4D10-BB8D-F9239FD3499F.jpeg
1FDF2543-B9A8-4DD9-A61F-45634F9DF0B3.jpeg

Earlier today the wee ones were snoozing by the front door of their crate
FD74EB63-4388-4B2B-B580-46D636C652C0.png

If one of the littles is a roo, he will need an older one to model good behavior and help thump the hormones out of him.

Can you find one that's past the 18 month age?
Yes. Iā€™m the roo now. Shadrach has given me some good advice about roosters. I am very close to the chicks. And if one is a rooster. I will back him up, while he grows into adulthood.

No more Roos!

All joking aside, itā€™s my biggest fear that Bert will start trying to fight his Dada, that happens then he will need to go, I cannot risk Mr P, I already see him getting older, he isnā€™t as spry as a couple yrs ago.
I could risk a flight to Vancouver BC, but sorry, the border patrol in Ontario is just too much.

Back
Top Bottom