I shall dig out the photos of my friends mini palomino, who was an awesome driving pony. I loved driving her when I visited.
A cat can drive a car, but how do you drive a pony? tmp.gif

Spiders are good. I just like lots of distance between them and me (and on screen is TOO close).

I don't even like the spider decor around Halloween
I agree. Spiders outside are good for all. But I don't need to watch them. I have enough trouble reaching in to get the skimmer out. It is always full of live spiders. Phyllis waits beside me as I open it so she can help me out.

Last edited:
Sunny sat on my lap for a while today. She was staring intently just over my shoulder, but I couldn't turn around to see what she saw, or she would have jumped down.

Maybe she was staring AT my shoulder, thinking, I used to be able to jump up there...
Are you sure she wasn't thinking - the eyes - they look yummy :)

That would be Siri my last buff orp. After months of grieving for Butter and at times demanding I sell her so she did not have to look at her mom relented. I knew she would eventually. Siri now has a new nickname, Butter 2.
I just realized I have Buttercup, Butterscotch, and not Butters.... they all butter be good though or else!

Back
Top Bottom