Rosie is a few years older than me… not much though. I think I can get a job in two or three years. I want to get an internship at a vet office, but I also do need a job.

I wish I could get an allowance for all the work I do at my farm. My parents won’t let me get one though.
I wonder if I could ask my friend if I can get paid just a little to muck? I’d be happy to just muck for free though 😂
And Dad was telling me last night that I need to get a job. Mom told him that I need to wait a few more years until I can. I do want a job. Unfortunately TSC doesn’t hire until you are 16, or else I would’ve gotten a job there.

I take honors classes but I have all b’s right now. Of course my brother takes honors and gets all A’s. He annoys me so much.

I certainly hope that Rosie never does drugs. I know too many people my age who do drugs and smoke.
Dad doesn’t want me going to the barn early when my friend is there because she got caught smoking. He’s worried that one summer there and I’ll be doing that stuff.
No thanks, I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn’t do that sort of stuff. Addiction runs on both sides of my family, and I’m not interested in going down that road.
Most industry here (fast food like McDonald’s, store clerks, etc) you need to be 15, to work in a restaurant you need tp be 16, you cannot handle alcohol until you are 18 (age of majority here), mining jobs you have to be 18. Military 18, police won’t even look at you unless you’re in your mid 20s with some post secondary education. Working in a long term care home (old age home), you must be 18.

Don’t worry you will get there, soon enough, and my parents didn’t give me an allowance either.

6FE6E219-5886-4713-AA05-5EB5666A98C3.jpeg

I would say mow grass and shovel snow….. 😳 but guess a desert is different. How about doing yard work, cleaning windows, washing vehicles?

Peekaboo!
View attachment 3830041
Bike repair! I know there are some people on the block that are gonna get stickers in their tires.

We do get grass here. Oh my. But snow? You'll wanna come here in winter. We get none, sprinkle here and there if it just so happens that way.

Most industry here (fast food like McDonald’s, store clerks, etc) you need to be 15, to work in a restaurant you need tp be 16, you cannot handle alcohol until you are 18 (age of majority here), mining jobs you have to be 18. Military 18, police won’t even look at you unless you’re in your mid 20s with some post secondary education. Working in a long term care home (old age home), you must be 18.

Don’t worry you will get there, soon enough, and my parents didn’t give me an allowance either.

View attachment 3830042
Mr. P looks like a low-ride truck there.

Hope his feet are good, he’s the one with some founder right? Lulu is doing good, I am really keeping a hawk eye on her - the minute she looks gimpy she is getting some Bute for a week. I need her feet trimmed, and I have boots for her when we ride on the road. I used to show her - but so expensive!
Actually, his feet are great! Somehow, we've repaired a lot of the 5 years of continuous founder. He's regrowing hoof at an astonishing rate, and the divets in his hooves are nearly entirely gone, sole is tougher, and white line is much less stressed.

Back
Top Bottom