Trying my best to get myself out of my head tonight. The six little ones are in the brooder, chirping away. Dakota wanted to spend the night in the house. Except for the mosquitoes, I’d sleep in the coop with the Rockettes. Really hot out there tonight, my poor family.😞
Maybe time to bring all the Rockettes into the chicken room

Maybe time to bring all the Rockettes into the chicken room
I tried that. When Flash refused, they all refused. They would rather be in the coop, than not be allowed to sleep in my bed. That place was reserved for the worst of sick, and the best of roosters. :hit :rant:he

I am out of strawberry syrup for my milk. I had to use butterscotch ice cream syrup instead. Not the same thing. But now I’m out of milk again today. I can’t believe that I drank a whole gallon of milk in one day ? 🤦‍♂️.
Ps. The tenants friend in front was arrested for possession, with intent to sell. And a year in county jail will serve him well. Add firearms possession and prior felony convictions and he’s by by for a long stretch. I should have just shot him instead!!!!!!!

Taxes for my overdue library books::lau

IMG_4273.jpeg

I am out of strawberry syrup for my milk. I had to use butterscotch ice cream syrup instead. Not the same thing. But now I’m out of milk again today. I can’t believe that I drank a whole gallon of milk in one day ? 🤦‍♂️.
Ps. The tenants friend in front was arrested for possession, with intent to sell. And a year in county jail will serve him well. Add firearms possession and prior felony convictions and he’s by by for a long stretch. I should have just shot him instead!!!!!!!

View attachment 3831268
I’m all about saving taxpayer money if at all possible.

Hi everyone! I'm from Bolivia. I need help with my bantam chickens, If you have experience treating worms especially 1 month old bantam chicks share your good and bad experience please, lovely people has been answer some doubts, but I'm doubting of the dewormer I have or I need to look for another one. It has the ingredient suggested but it has another ingredients too. In case you have time to check here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-me-save-them-warning-pictures.1623677/page-2
Thanks to @Marie2020 for the invitation.

Attachments

• dewormer1.png
    dewormer1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

View attachment 3831268
Omg. Guns are just terrifying 😳
I'm so pleased he's gone from near you and I hope he never comes back

Back
Top Bottom