Tax: IMG_4320.jpeg

Welcome to fluffy Butt's 😍

We are from different parts of the world so it takes time to connect at times

@BY Bob Opened this place a few years ago and as we have joined we have become really good friends.

I hope Bob can read up on this worm problem you have, as well as @Ponypoor

I read in accidents and emergencies that people have suggested wormers, but a watered down versions. I only use "Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth". But I have never dealt with tiny chick's.

I hope you enjoy this friendly thread we are not only here for problems but to share also 😊
How good of you to become friends, I wonder
Welcome to fluffy Butt's 😍

We are from different parts of the world so it takes time to connect at times

@BY Bob Opened this place a few years ago and as we have joined we have become really good friends.

I hope Bob can read up on this worm problem you have, as well as @Ponypoor

I read in accidents and emergencies that people have suggested wormers, but a watered down versions. I only use "Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth". But I have never dealt with tiny chick's.

I hope you enjoy this friendly thread we are not only here for problems but to share also 😊
Are you the master mind of this thread?! Such an honor! Yeah, it would be bad to only share bad news. Where I live there are not diatomaceous earth of any kind, it's not a big city.

We have lots of guns at my place. Dad keeps saying that he’s going to teach me how to shoot. I know the basics but I’m not good at it. I have a BB gun that I shoot ant beds and the ground with. I have okay aim but I certainly need to learn how to shoot better.
Only way is to practice. Don't forget to breathe and squeeze.

20240513_204932.jpg

Welcome to FBA. I responded in the emergency thread. The product you have is a general dewomer (all kinds of worms) and can be used in chickens.
I don’t know about baby chicks and am a bit surprised babies would have worms as the worms don’t grow instantly so the chick would have to be somewhat grown for the worms to have grown inside it!
Thank you! I wonder how it happened too, I don't want it to happen again.

Panacur is dissolved in water and given to the flock for three days, then wait 2 weeks and give for another three days.

You must remove all other sources of water so they are only drinking the Panacur.

My Panacur was 3ml in 1 gallon (approximately 4L) of water. There is no withdrawl period for eggs. For meat birds it’s 5days.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/overview/panacur-aquasol-epar-summary-public_en.pdf

For Tapeworms the only medication I am aware of is Praziquantel - there is literature out there for dosing of this. I have not used it with my chickens but have used it with my horses.
Thank you for share your knowlege, there are no Panacur where I live, it's not a big city and sadly the signs are for tapeworms, I hope I would not overdose it, that's my worst fear right now.

How good of you to become friends, I wonder

Are you the master mind of this thread?! Such an honor! Yeah, it would be bad to only share bad news. Where I live there are not diatomaceous earth of any kind, it's not a big city.
Buy it online 😀. Amazon or eBay. They don't want bad reviews so I've found most things trustworthy. I usually look for organic though

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom