Fluffy-Butt-Farms is AWESOME!!!!

bigstack

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
Texarkana, TX
I purchased JG eggs from her. The stupid P.O. screwed up. It took 9 days for the package to go from Florida to East Texas. Then they also crushed 1 of the eggs. Not Fluffy's fault! Eggs individually wrapped and packed in padding in box. Package marked fragile!!!! They don't care. Of course I know they use alot of automated conveyor belts too. But..... Come on!!!!! She was so careing and helpfull. I have already orderd more from her. Fluffy-Butt-Farms Is truly a pleasure to deal with!

OK. I just had to say that! I was so amazed at how concerned she was about the order. unlike some people who say Oh well, I sent them to you. Now its between you and the P.O.
Wonderful experience, I will deffinately buy from her again!

I highly recomend Fluffy-Butt-Farms!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif

Oh...I will pray that they hatch anyway!!! The P.O. can be SOOOOO annoying when shipping eggs. Do they not KNOW there are babies in those boxes?!?!?!
lol.png

Awwww shucks...
hide.gif

ty so much. you're so kind lol. keeping fingers crossed that the 3 growing hatch. let me know what colors come out. I've gotten a black and a splash out of them so far.

No! Thank you!!!!

This was my first try at eggs! I was so worried when they got lost. Now I know I have atleast 3 growing. I am so eggcited!!! LOL I can't wait till I can get the others in the bator. Counting you next shipment I have 18 more comming! Im glad I bought the game hatcher, holds 288 chicken eggs, 3 racks, automatic water supply(humidity), fan, and digital thermometer control, with Hatching tray in bottom. DW wasn't real happy
idunno.gif
lol All I have is eggs now but the more I get the more I want.
celebrate.gif
Thanks again for all the help!

Thanks and God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom