*Flying Free* Awesome Dragon RP! (Please Join!)

Pics

LittleFalcon

Songster
May 10, 2020
Rules:

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Ranks:
Leader: There are two leaders, they are mates. Can be same or different genders does not matter. Can accept or banish new dragons. Rules over all dragons.
Beta: There are 4 betas (there will be beta 1, beta 2, beta 3, and beta 4). Together with the leaders they make the ruling circle. If given permission by a leader can accept or banish new dragons. Rules over given segment of dragons.
Middle Rank-Upper: This class makes up the majority of dragons and is divided into four sections. They only submit to alpha and beta. Listens without question to their designated beta.
Middle Rank-Lower: This class makes up the majority of dragons and is divided into four sections. Submit to everyone except whelps and stragglers. Listens without question to designated beta. Sometimes bullied by higher ranks.
Whelps: Pampered by the whole Wing. Must submit to everyone, even Stragglers.
Stragglers: The bottom rank. Often very thin due to lack of food. Most often bullied by rest of the Wing. Submits to all except whelps.

Form:
Name: Anubis
Mate: Searching...
Wing: Shadow Wing
Power(s): Shape shifting, Telepathy, Controls Avian Creatures
Fur/Feather/Scale type: In original form, (not shifted), has shiny, smooth, semi short fur
Color: Black with Paint Gold and Egyptian Blue
Eye Color: Paint Gold
Size: Largest dragon in the Shadow Wing around 20 ft tall and 70ft long. (including tail.)
Physical Description: Has Egyptian blue, feathered wings. Ears are tipped with horns. Mostly black with paint gold in intricate designs around the eyes, on the ears, and on limbs and wings.
Personality Description: Very calm and laid back. Can get feisty if pushed enough. Extremely loyal and protective to his Wing and mate.
Other (Optional): Loves birds, and nature.

Form:
Name:
Mate:
Wing:
Fur/Feather/Scale type:
Color:
Eye Color:
Size:
Physical Description:
Personality Description:
Other (Optional):

Form: (For ranks lower than Beta)
Name:
Mate:
Wing:
Assigned Beta:
Fur/Feather/Scale type:
Color:
Eye Color:
Size:
Physical Description:
Personality Description:
Other (Optional):

Last edited:
Name: Hazel
Mate: looking
Wing: Shadow wing
Power(s): can control plants and levitate things.
Fur/Feather/Scale type: Shiny smooth scales
Color:
Silver and white
Eye Color: ice blue
Size: 15 feet tall 25 feet long.
Physical Description: silvery blue scales
new thing.sketchpad.png

Personality Description: aloof, distant, cares about others but doesn't like showing it.
Other (Optional): her best 'friends' are plants.
is this alright?

Last edited:
Name: Hazel
Mate: looking
Wing: Shadow wing
Power(s):
Fur/Feather/Scale type: Shiny smooth scales
Color:
Silver and white
Eye Color: ice blue
Size: average
Physical Description: silver and white scales with feathers on her ankles, tail, and some parts of her wing.
Personality Description: aloof, distant, cares about others but doesn't like showing it.
Other (Optional):
is this alright?
Accepted, but are you looking to be beta 1 2 3 or 4? And are you sure you don't want Hazel to have any powers?

Back
Top Bottom