Font size

Thanks for all the great discussion and feedback!

We're still making some tweaks to (especially signature) font sizes. We honestly should have had this font-size since we converted the site to this new software years ago, but it's been low on the todo list (and I needed some help from a designer to do it properly LOL!).

We know change often sucks, and this size might not be ideal for everyone. We actually opted to go with a size that is less significant than many of the recommendations we were given, and only increased the default font size by 13.33%.

Again, we appreciate the feedback. We'll definitely keep an eye on thing over the next few weeks to see if we need to make any adjustments.

Regarding the font size on mobile devices: We're limited in the testing we can do with mobile since there are a million combinations of phone models, browsers, versions, settings, etc.

We were expecting that the 13% increase would be noticeable, but not significantly changing the user-experience.

I'd be curious if there are situations where some device/browser/setting combos might increase the size more than 13%? There really shouldn't be, but I'm not completely excluding that as a potential edge-case.

Back
Top Bottom