For $10 Would You......

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
Ok, I'm bored so I've got a new game! Whether we realize it or not, most people would do pretty close to anything for a million dollars, if faced with the oppurtunity in real life. But its unlikely that anyone would be paid that much to do something crazy for entertainment. So, what would you do for just $10? That is a much more reasonable amount for a bet. Here's how the ''game'' goes: I'm going to start, and say a predicament and then the next person will say whether or not they would do that for $10, and they can explain their answer if they wish, and then they ask the next predicament and so on and so forth.

For $10, would you wear a Charles Manson [the cult murderer] t-shirt all day and walk around Walmart or the mall with it on? [And in case you are wondering, these actually exist, there are 3 on ebay right now xD]

Yep, I'd do it - nobody in my small town knows who Charles Manson is and if they do, they probably think he's cool
lol.png

I've worn worse in Walmart. Um.
hide.gif

Yey! Now I have $10 for a big bag of chicken feed!
thumbsup.gif

For the next person... for $10, would you clean out the kitty's litter box with your bare hands?

I have long curly hair, and I would NOT do that xD

Would you suffer through a Justin Bieber concert for $10?

Pshh yeah - Getting cut by Obsidian on the finger is WAY worse.

For $10 would you clean your chicken coop without any shoes or boots to wear?

No! Ick! I actually have a little friend who climbs in his turkey pen with bare feet! Ewww

Would you run around a mall for 10 minutes yelling in people's faces that Led Zeppelin rules, and Jonas Brothers can lick their feet for $10?

TO THE CHICKEN COOP CLEANING QUESTION: yeah!!! i do all the time anyways!!!
tongue2.gif

for 10$ would you take 12 roosters for a year? (lol that's how many i have to deal with all the time
lol.png
)

Heck no! I already have enough to deal with!

Would you run around a mall for 10 minutes yelling in people's faces that Led Zeppelin rules, and Jonas Brothers can lick their feet for $10?

Back
Top Bottom