For all you butt fans....fluffy butts that is....

I picked up four baby BO chicks on Saturday. Maybe this will help.

69266_dsc_5278.jpg

It's not the best photo. I was really trying to leave them alone after their long journey. But it's SOOOO tough not to pick them up and cup them in your hand and kiss them. They are just so sweet and innocent.

Yea, there is something so special about baby chicks.

I can only keep two. But bought four because the last time I bought four, one was a rooster. I was afraid if I only bought two and one was a roo, I was really going to be in a pickle.

So keeping with my Spice Girl theme, the names currently in the running are Honey, Sugar and Spice. We already have a Ginger and Coco. Poppy and Pumpkin have been retired.

Now just hurry up and grow up so I'll stop being a nervous wreck. Is the brooder warm enough? Too warm? Are they eating? Did they kick over the waterer?

ha ha I know how you feel! I have new babies coming in January...lotsa EEs....my curent young ones keep charging my tiny dog....can't have that, wont stand for it! SpiceGirls, aren't babies fun?! They are awfully cute! Thanks for sharring!

Cinnamon is a good name too!

Last edited:
I didnt know that chickens could have such fluffy butts till we got ours lol. I believe ours are Buffs too and its so fluffy I love touchin it. Haha would make a nice fluff pillow...so soft. I just love it. When they made a song about butts they didnt think it could also be so sweet and cute...and feathery XD.

Back
Top Bottom