For all you butt fans....fluffy butts that is....

Hehe they are all so pretty...pretty fluffy butts lol. I love looking at my Artie's, Silver's, Shadow's, And Serena's fluffy butt. Most of all Artie's BO butt. I call it her wearing genie pants lol or old pantaloons haha. I would so buy a calendar if it did exist of just pure fluffy chicken butts lol. Bring on more fluffy butts haha.

Last edited:
[COLOR=696969]Hehe they are all so pretty...pretty fluffy butts lol. I love looking at my Artie's, Silver's, Shadow's, And Serena's fluffy butt. Most of all Artie's BO butt. I call it her wearing genie pants lol or old pantaloons haha. I would so buy a calendar if it did exist of just pure fluffy chicken butts lol. Bring on more fluffy butts haha.[/COLOR]

This is a great idea. Maybe BYC can create a Fluffy Butts Calendard for 2013??? I'd buy one :D

This is a great idea. Maybe BYC can create a Fluffy Butts Calendard for 2013??? I'd buy one
big_smile.png

x2!

This is a great idea. Maybe BYC can create a Fluffy Butts Calendard for 2013??? I'd buy one
big_smile.png

And it would feature like all the different kinds of fluffy butts and bring awareness to all the different chicken types there are and whatnot. I know I would love to see all kinds of fluffy chicken butts...or butt of the year haha. Ooh valentines can feature a RIR for its red color or red orpington lol. Hehe I think winter has to include a cute silkie...she just screams puffy fluffy winter coat hehe. Or fluffy butt pet of the week aw I just love fluffy butts.

Back
Top Bottom