FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Ah they look so happy, I'm so happy they went home with you! Now remember those are a gift and not part of your "3-chick win"

I will definitely remember that!!! They are very happy little chicks. They are trilling away this morning! Is this breed just naturally so sweet? With all the chicks you hatch, we were wondering if you spend time handling each chick and how do you find that time with your busy schedule? Monet wanted to be sure to tell you what we named them. The little boy is Sir Myles (in honor of his dad) Standish (because he likes to stand in the food dish) and the little girl is Gwendolyn.
smile.png

I will definitely remember that!!! They are very happy little chicks. They are trilling away this morning! Is this breed just naturally so sweet? With all the chicks you hatch, we were wondering if you spend time handling each chick and how do you find that time with your busy schedule? Monet wanted to be sure to tell you what we named them. The little boy is Sir Myles (in honor of his dad) Standish (because he likes to stand in the food dish) and the little girl is Gwendolyn.
smile.png

Oh you have made my day and thanks so much for the compliments on having sweet birds. I spend as much time as I possibly can. I handle them early and make an effort to "treat" them so they know that humans are kind. I'll tell you these Basque chicks I'm raising right now are really living up to their claim to fame of being the friendliest birds on earth! They are so curious and sweet. I'm excited to be breeding them, at 2 months old they still have a lot of growing to do though! Picture below

Tell Monet I love her name choices...Standing in his food bowl, hmmm now those are not the manners I taught him, he must have picked up those bad habits at the stockton show party! :)

Oh you have made my day and thanks so much for the compliments on having sweet birds. I spend as much time as I possibly can. I handle them early and make an effort to "treat" them so they know that humans are kind. I'll tell you these Basque chicks I'm raising right now are really living up to their claim to fame of being the friendliest birds on earth! They are so curious and sweet. I'm excited to be breeding them, at 2 months old they still have a lot of growing to do though! Picture below

Tell Monet I love her name choices...Standing in his food bowl, hmmm now those are not the manners I taught him, he must have picked up those bad habits at the stockton show party! :)

What cute babies!!! Oh, no! Not another breed on my list!!!!

LOL about Myles' bad habits! I'm sure it's not his fault but mine. I just haven't located our chick feeder yet so I'm just using a small dog bowl for their food. He's having a great time standing and scratching in the food! And interestingly enough, they haven't been pooping in it. Good chicks!

Back
Top Bottom