FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Hello, I live in sacramento, and will be going to the show this weekend, im looking for pure bcm hens and a blue copper maran rooster. Anyone bringing any of these please let me know! Also do i need anything special to be able to buy chickens from the show??

Hello, I live in sacramento, and will be going to the show this weekend, im looking for pure bcm hens and a blue copper maran rooster. Anyone bringing any of these please let me know! Also do i need anything special to be able to buy chickens from the show??

About the only requirement in money. LOL You'll be fine.

I looked for FBCMs last year to add to mine, but didn't see a single one. I never let go of my grown birds and unfortunately all I have otherwise is eggs in the incubator. I hope you get someone here that has them. Always a plus to get them from a BYCer.

BTW
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif
I'm Kim and I live in Modesto. We also have a thread for meetup information for the show. You'll have to come joing us and meet some BYCers.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...poultry-breeders-assoc-show-1-28-1-29-12/0_20

There's also a California thread
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/565482/california-the-whole-state-thread/0_20

There are lists in the first post there for finding members, breeders, shows and just some fun stuff to do, so come post and say high. There is also a list of different threads for areas and regions of the state.

Hope you enjoy BYC!

Thank you for the reply! I'm also looking for blue orphingtons, lavender orphingtons, blue copper marans hens and roo, black copper marans hens and roos. It would be nice to set my order up before i go to the show to guarantee some birds.If anyone has these birds for sale please pm me!

Hatching eggs available:

AMERAUCANA
lavender/black split rooster over lavender hens (Shaffer)

lavender (Shaffer) rooster over black (Smith) hens

WYANDOTTE SOLD
blue laced red (blue Foley rooster over blue Foley hens)

Last edited:
I have the following available for sale at Stockton:

• 2 pairs of young (about 7 months old) black mottled Japanese bantams available for sale. Possibly show quality - trying to figure that out right now. Definitely breeder quality if not more.
  • 1 pair of young (about 6 months old) huge, gentle, wonderful brahmas - they are from a buff laced brahma program, but are throwbacks to the golden laced brahmas used in creating this color, so they are sort of golden/buff laced. They are great for a project, or just as pets. I had planned to keep the pullet, but she is very bonded with the cockeral and so I am hoping to find someone who is intersted in the pair.
  • I might (haven't decided yet) also be selling my pair of bantam wheaton ameraucanas - I have too many projects going on right now and could use the breeding pen that they are in. Would only sell to someone who wants to use them for breeding.
  • I also have a bunch of mini mutts that I can bring if anyone is intersted if fun little bantams. Most are cochin crosses, but I also have some dutch crosses. Sweet, friendly, curious, fun little birds.

I am not really looking for anything (at least I am not supposed to be...) but could be convinced to buy golden neck d'uccle bantams if anyone has some - they are just SO pretty!

Thanks, and please PM me if you are interested in any of the birds listed above.
In addition to the birds listed above it looks like my two young white silkies from the Campbell Farm are both cockerels, so I will bring them if anyone is interested. They are 2 months old and are just beautiful.

Pics available for any of the birds listed above.

Thanks, and can't wait to see everyone in Stockton on Saturday!!!
wee.gif

OK Folks,

Lots of Rabbit lovers here, LOL. I now have left just 1 Rabbit.

Alice, our Pedigree Chestnut Netherland Dwarf Doe. She will be a year old March 31st. Paid $45 for her in October, then we later decided to focus only on Our Sable points. So we will let her go for $25 to a fellow BYCer. She is friendly and doesn't bite allows you to hold her, a little skittish (Like when you pick her up, she wants to be held close for security), but is happy with just the simple things in life, food, water and occasional treats, and she is a happy camper. More picture can be seen on www.NarleyNetherlands.com

Oh, and Will trade her for Laying age Blue or Olive egg layer.

Last edited:
Hey guys, forgot to mention if anyone is looking for a nice silver laced wyandotte cock or cockerel I have a couple good ones that need to go to a new flock. I can't breed them over their sisters....

Does anyone have some chicks or hatching eggs from good standard layers available? Looking for purebred only. Quality isn't a big issue because we're just looking for egg producers.

Back
Top Bottom