Forget local ordinances

Looks like a pretty inflammatory web site to me. Lots of folks here on BYC are already working on this issue, and links to official sites where people can actually do something constructive and particpate in their government is much more helpful than than links to partisan web sites.

Plus attaching this issue to the President is completely off base; you are just throwing your own personal politics into this. Get your facts straight please before you throw bombs.

Phyllis

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree with the issue about the President is waaaaaaaay off base, dont believe everything you read and hear because the media and city officials dont always get their facts straight.

Quote:
LOL! Grow a sense of humor. I was sure the gulag reference would identify my post as making fun of the political extremists.

But now I'm wondering if maybe there is a cult of personality...

Note to self: No reference to the Messiah without love and praise.

Okay CHILL, that's another joke. jeez...

Quote:
LOL! Grow a sense of humor. I was sure the gulag reference would identify my post as making fun of the political extremists.

But now I'm wondering if maybe there is a cult of personality...

Note to self: No reference to the Messiah without love and praise.

Okay CHILL, that's another joke. jeez...

Nice try but I'm not buying the phony attempt at humor.

HR 875 is a bill to remove the oversight of food from the FDA so it can concentrate on drugs and medical devices, and to combine the food oversight arms of FDA and USDA into one agency. Currently, cheese pizza is regulated/inspected by FDA and pepperoni pizza is regulated/inspected by USDA, even though they are usually made in the same plant.

It does not regulate home gardens and home food production.

It's wise to keep an eye open about such things, but the hysteria about this bill started because someone who read it did not understand how it fit into existing legislation and legal definitions.

Stay on topic, keep it polite, and refrain from making disparaging remarks or the topic will be closed.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom