found a toad!

Thanks guys!!
That's interesting about the cane toads and enola, I hadn't even thought of that but that's probably true! :(

Thanks for the part on the wild birds too, guys. I completely forgot about that.

I'm wondering how to do that here though? Like it's so big and the woods around it and all the birs kind of congregate here hah a lot of them stay in the woods or the fringe and I rarely see them but the robins eat the worms. Though maybe with chickens there would be no worms hah

And don't be sorry, that's your opinion!!

Besides, I'm sort of on the fence anyways

Like they're cute cause they're so small or whatever but then warts are weird and its not the same cute as fuzzy animals? Idk lol

Found this little guy in our garden pond today! Pretty sure it's a toad but no clue what species or anything. He also looked like he was having some trouble getting out and kept coming over and trying really hard to get out. Sooo... i helped him! And tried to build a little exit ramp! Lol the one shell floated too so that also works. And I didn't even need to fully net him, just kind of pushed and lifted so the pic with the net is really as far inside as he went so that was good
smile.png
I think he appreciated it though and he's very docile. I left him alone after this though.

Though I just let he dog in and he's gone so must've rested a few minutes then left. I'm sure he's just behind some plants though

We get alot of those guys too. If you hadle them, you could get warts. It's not a myth, its the truth. I learned it the hard way. If you have em' use duct tape to get em off.

We get alot of those guys too. If you hadle them, you could get warts. It's not a myth, its the truth. I learned it the hard way. If you have em' use duct tape to get em off.

Well thankfully I didn't touch him anyways! Lol just used that net and left him alone :)

you do NOT get warts from toads or any other animal! that is a myth. thats like saying brown cows make chocolate milk... no seriously they do! no way! totally kidding brown cows do not make chocolate milk and toads dont give you warts. if they did my kids and I would be completely covered in warts and i would have a brown cow.

warts are caused by a virus, not toads.

Al

http://www.m.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/viruses-cause-skin-warts

I always wondered about that cause I may have touched some when i was younger and didn't get them. Well, I did have them a fww times but I don't think it was related to the toads

I've never gotten them from toads, and the people I knew that did have warts - never had anything to do with toads. So how did they get warts??

Back
Top Bottom