Four Drakes and Two Hens - Guidance Needed

Suedan

Crowing
Sep 18, 2019
Maryland
Out of 6 ducklings that are now three months old, I have one Mallard hen and one Swedish hen. Two Khaki Campbell drakes and Two Pekin drakes.
In multiple threads it sounds like I am going to have problems. I would like to keep them all. Should I go ahead and plan to separate the hens to live with my chickens? Can the four drakes live together in harmony?
Many Thanks!

Out of 6 ducklings that are now three months old, I have one Mallard hen and one Swedish hen. Two Khaki Campbell drakes and Two Pekin drakes.
In multiple threads it sounds like I am going to have problems. I would like to keep them all. Should I go ahead and plan to separate the hens to live with my chickens? Can the four drakes live together in harmony?
Many Thanks!
My understanding is that the drakes will get along as long as there aren't any ladies around to compete over.

Many Thanks!
If you want to keep them all then I’d say that is your only option or get more females and that probably will still be trouble with the drakes.

Back
Top Bottom