Fox breed RP (Arctic foxes, Fennec foxes, American red foxes, swift foxes, and more! Enjoy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I deleted it, but the hole Jesus named cat thinking such terrible things hit me wrong. That name is sacred to me and my beliefs. That's why it hit me so wrong. Jesus was forgiving and self-sacrificing. )

(I didn't name him Jesus because of that. I just liked the name, okay?)

Jesus lay in the gravel, just thinking.

He wasn't glad that Nina was dying, but having her gone would soothe his nerves. He had enough of her tantrum's about how no one loves her while she leaves all that loves her in the dust, not caring. He wanted to say that to her face, but he couldn't now.

She chuckled. "Just dive head first! Wild arctic foxes in the arctic dive head first into everything." She said and chuckled.

"Here it goes, but if I hit my head on a rock and that's the end. Make up a grand story of heroic intentions." He told her jokingly. Then he dived in. He was very awkward in the water. He tried to get his bearings in order to navigate to the bottom. But it required a coordination, he didn't have quite yet. He came up gasping for breath, deeply frustrated at his lack of success.

"Here it goes, but if I hit my head on a rock and that's the end. Make up a grand story of heroic intentions." He told her jokingly. Then he dived in. He was very awkward in the water. He tried to get his bearings in order to navigate to the bottom. But it required a coordination, he didn't have quite yet. He came up gasping for breath, deeply frustrated at his lack of success.

"Just be quick! You can actually hold your breath for a long time, but your body refuses to." Ruby said.

(Sigh... I see whats happening now, you still think i left because i wanted to have a Gorey, realistic RP, I already explained this to you, I do not want bloodbaths, I just got bored of doing nothing, that's why I left, you are just using this opportunity to make Nina look bad and be rude, I left this RP in hopes you could do well with my character, but instead your just letting her die and many of the foxes are happy for it, I didn't want to leave my characters to you so you could use them as punching bags!)

(Well, I don't think if I played her she'd act the same so she's just going to die, because I have too many and everyone else probably has their hands full too. It's just a character, too. You chose to leave and left her to me. Only Ruby and Jesus hate her, not everyone, and I'm not even really playing Nina, she's not saying anything so how can she look rude? But, you left and I didn't say that she wasn't going to die.)

(Also, all your foxes look at is the bad side of Nina, why don't you take a good hard look at some of the other foxes, they do the same exact things she does, but no one cares because they are long playing members of this community, you only speak out against Nina because you aren't afraid of losing me as a friend, and I find that disturbing, I have explained time and time again why I left and how Nina behaves, you just use her to let out your anger and move your plot along to your advantage, and I'm sad to think that you are just using Nina as an excuse to channel all the hate and anger.

(A character really shouldn't end our friendship. Really, I like you as a friend and you're nice, so that means that I have to like every character? I just don't like Nina. Okay? If you want to continue this please just PM me or something.)

Jesus walked around the property. He kinda wanted to comfort Red but maybe she was better off being left alone.

Ruby waited as Damon tried to get the catfish.

Please l will take her on! It's ripping my heart out the way that cat is acting. Sebastian won't survive this, he's lost too much. If she goes, he may as well go. She is his life line. His reason for carrying on. So please let me take her. I want Nina. Please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom