Frankie the mixed breed!

Nov 18, 2023
The Sooner State
This is Frankie (Frank-hen-stein) who we hatched ourselves. She is an Easter egger/Mille fleur d’uucle bantam mix. We think she might be a pullet but we don’t know for sure. She hatched October Fifth, does anyone know her gender???
IMG_0170.jpeg
IMG_0169.jpeg

Thanks for the info! So what would you say are the main things that point to a pullet? I have been a crazy chicken lady for a year now and it’s still hard to tell if they’re either a young pullet or a cockerel!
The lack of comb and wattle growth mainly. She’s cute! I had an EE cockerel that really fancied my MF d’uccle but he was much too big to keep him with her after a while. I wondered what their hypothetical chicks would look like tho!

The lack of comb and wattle growth mainly. She’s cute! I had an EE cockerel that really fancied my MF d’uccle but he was much too big to keep him with her after a while. I wondered what their hypothetical chicks would look like tho!
Cool! My rooster was the d’uucle (named Percy) and the hen was the EE (named Rusty) They are our two original chickens, who are a little over a year old!! It’s so cool seeing how the genetics work!

Back
Top Bottom