free eggs! need shipping testers. just pay shipping

I will pay shipping for both chicken eggs and duck eggs. You can invoice me at [email protected] for one or both. If you are shipping next week, I am setting the incubator on Jan 4th, so you will know your hatch rate by the first of February.
Thanks,
Meg
BTW my zip code is 37398 Tennessee

3 started, the rest were duds ... only one is still going but it looks great. Now I need to find more eggs ... the one egg from this and the 3 chicken eggs I have going are kind of ad looking in the cabinet incubator all by themselves. LOL

Question: Why did I fail to get a reply? I wrote twice stating I was willing to participate and never heard back?
That's OK! I am incubating Silkies at present.

Question: Why did I fail to get a reply? I wrote twice stating I was willing to participate and never heard back?
That's OK! I am incubating Silkies at present.
Probly because they have enough testers i also assume they went to see family for the holidays since they said no shipping until after new years so they havnt been online.

Please let me know if you need anymore testers for chicken eggs sometime early in the year when you said they would be ready. I live here in Riverview, FL 33569. Central Florida.

Back
Top Bottom