Free to a good home - Ohio

Ok thanks fishnet1971. I got 3 road island reds, 1 bared rock who thinks shes a parrot, several of the white ones, I banny rooster, and 2 other roosters but I dont know what they are, and I got the ducks, the ducks are 2pair of muskovie and 1pair of khyugas.

Ok thanks fishnet1971. I got 3 road island reds, 1 bared rock who thinks shes a parrot, several of the white ones, I banny rooster, and 2 other roosters but I dont know what they are, and I got the ducks, the ducks are 2pair of muskovie and 1pair of khyugas.

I would be happy to take them all. I have 15 hens (barred rock and black australorp) and 1 roo so yours would fit right in with the group. We have been talking about getting ducks for the pond so it would work out well all the way around. I have 20 acres for them to play on. Logistics will be the hurdle. I live in Topeka KS but will be in the St Louis MO area in early to mid January. I could drive a couple of more hours east to meet up with you if you are interested. Let me know if you are interested in trying to work something out.

clap.gif
yea!!!!!!! veryberry could keep them all one big happy family!!!!!!!

Thanks veryberry but thats just to far for us to travel, I dont have a way to transport that many chickens and ducks, if u lived in ohio that would be a perfect home for them. So if you knowof anybody in ohio though send them my way, thank you again for being interested.

Back
Top Bottom