You talk to much anyway .
gig.gif
frow.gif
fl.gif
good luck

lau.gif

X2 on the good luck!

To my dear frawg associates:

It has been a huge pleasure getting to know all of you. I enjoy and appreciate your knowledge, wit, support, encouragement, etc. While I've been unemployed, BYC folks have often kept me amused, which has helped me get through a stressful time and I want to thank all of you for that. I'd wake up every morning after I "stumbled" (with some help) upon Frawgville and read through every post I missed while I was offline. There were often over a hundred posts to read.

So...starting Wednesday, I'll be away from home for at least 11 hours Monday - Friday. Yes, I'll try to log in with my phone, but I do know that I'll start skimming and/or won't always be able to completely catch up on missed posts. Please know that it isn't that I've lost interest, but rather me putting every effort into doing great at my new job. I'll be around and none of you will be far from my thoughts.
hugs.gif

Thanks for everything,

Debbie

Busy with life I'm very familiar with. There is no way you can keep up with all the post all the time . I get on late at night and am always so confused more or less . Your a sweetheart Deb and we enjoy you being here . Come when you can and lots of luck with the new job . You will do great and be a real asset I'm sure . And if not then your asset at home again and you can cry on our shoulders. and remember next GNO you pick up the tap
wink.png
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

It has been a huge pleasure getting to know all of you.  I enjoy and appreciatyour knowledge, wit, support, encouragement, etc.  While I've been unemployed, BYC folks have often kept me amused, which has helped me get through a stressful time and I want to thank all of you for that.  I'd wake up every morning after I "stumbled" (with some help) upon Frawgville and read through every post I missed while I was offline.  There were often over a hundred posts to read.

So...starting Wednesday, I'll be away from home for at least 11 hours Monday - Friday.  Yes, I'll try to log in with my phone, but I do know that I'll start skimming and/or won't always be able to completely catch up on missed posts.  Please know that it isn't that I've lost interest, but rather me putting every effort into doing great at my new job.  I'll be around and none of you will be far from my thoughts.    :hugs

Thanks for everything,

Debbie

Congrats Deb.... Hope this new chapter in your life takes your story to amazing places.
When you can provide us with some cliff notes so we can read along. I look forward to your new storyline.
Your one of us now... That is if I can be privileged enough to be one of us too.
I can only provide you with my loving friendship...... Go get them Deb.... And remember you can PM me anytime.... Your friend..... Phil

Ribbbit....ribbbit....:)

Last edited:
@Debs Flock

May you find your new job enriching, enlightening, and enjoyable!

Whenever you drop in, you are sure to find something or someone to connect with. Meanwhile, enjoy life!

The one in the avatar is the one I called Owlet when it was little.

At first I thought that WAS an owl in your av. Cute!

My son's band may be opening for Skid Row. This is their biggest opportunity yet, not bad for a band that started in December!
That's awesome. I'd expect no less from your offspring.

Had an awful scare last night... this poor grey (behind the new snowy) gulped way too much food, way too fast without stopping for water... ended up choking on a huge clog of food stuck in its esophagus... had to push it up from the bottom and carefully pop it out the mouth...

highfive.gif
woot.gif
Go Ravyn!

It has been a huge pleasure getting to know all of you. I enjoy and appreciate your knowledge, wit, support, encouragement, etc. While I've been unemployed, BYC folks have often kept me amused, which has helped me get through a stressful time and I want to thank all of you for that. I'd wake up every morning after I "stumbled" (with some help) upon Frawgville and read through every post I missed while I was offline. There were often over a hundred posts to read.

So...starting Wednesday, I'll be away from home for at least 11 hours Monday - Friday. Yes, I'll try to log in with my phone, but I do know that I'll start skimming and/or won't always be able to completely catch up on missed posts. Please know that it isn't that I've lost interest, but rather me putting every effort into doing great at my new job. I'll be around and none of you will be far from my thoughts.
hugs.gif

Thanks for everything,

Debbie
Congrats on the new job, @Debs Flock ! I'm happy for you. :) You don't have to worry about these french frogs, they're very forgiving about that sort of thing.
wink.png

You talk to much anyway .
gig.gif
frow.gif
fl.gif
good luck
gig.gif
Is he the one who scared SC away? Where is that crazy flocker anyhow?

Back
Top Bottom