French frogs

Well it took me all day to get that unloaded..... Spread.... Got started tilling..... Tiller wouldn't run right.... Would run great for a while then start running lean. I rebuilt the carb last year because it wouldn't run at all my it's a twenty year old tiller. I finally decided it was vapor locking......i looked and found a small exhaust leak onto the carburetor. So I off course have a small junk yard on the corner of my lot....i found a old lawn mower engine..... Took the muffler off.... Put it on the tiller .... Now it runs like brand freaking new....

Well it took me all day to get that unloaded..... Spread.... Got started tilling..... Tiller wouldn't run right.... Would run great for a while then start running lean. I rebuilt the carb last year because it wouldn't run at all my it's a twenty year old tiller. I finally decided it was vapor locking......i looked and found a small exhaust leak onto the carburetor. So I off course have a small junk yard on the corner of my lot....i found a old lawn mower engine..... Took the muffler off.... Put it on the tiller .... Now it runs like brand freaking new....

AWESOME! I love having just the thing in the "now what do I have that can..." pile. Unfortunately, that pile fills my garage, cellar and guest room!

Last edited:
I don't know where SC went probably the same place Chooks went
idunno.gif
I don't understand I have the goofy user name and should change and yet here I am
hu.gif
just as goofy as ever!!! But I'm here and sober to boot .
hit.gif
lost my job today.
yesss.gif
and still I'm sober
hit.gif
simply can't afford the price of a good beer or I would be celebrating
ep.gif
Only upset because they didn't tell me two weeks ago .
rant.gif
So now I figured out who you are .How are you? I LOVE YOU and missed YOU
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
BTW that there is the cheap beer talking .
lau.gif
lau.gif
Want to hear some more? dog on a porch got nothing on me
wink.png
frow.gif
gig.gif
Glad you figured it out. If I didn't have a bit of mystery, I wouldn't have anything at all!
hugs.gif
Miss you too, 910! And I can't even use beer as an excuse!

ya.gif
Congrats on the labor relocation(cause I know you won't quit).
ya.gif
Which job did you lose, though? lol j/k
Please do try to rest at least a bit. And enjoy that cheap beer! Wish it would take the edge off for me, I'd never put it down. Guess I'm just too edgy.
roll.png

Glad Ben is doing well. I know that keeps you happy.
hugs.gif
Please sit on my porch anytime! I don't mind your fleas.
gig.gif

I'm thinking that thing needs to die in the worst way
rant.gif
. That fox is about as smart as any I've ever heard of . Dan your going to have to have a guard on watch till you get it. That thing will clean you out .
BTW, you'll be proud to know that I finally caught our varmit/s. You guys were right-- raccoons! I just keep the traps set now. Eggs make gr8 b8, m8.

LOL...nope, didn't buy it. It's definitely on my "booze to try" list.
wink.png
Actually, I think you're right. This job is ideal for me and once I get to doing it, I should be fine. Thanks!
hugs.gif
I'm surprised you have any booze at Walmart at all!

Quote:
He was showing off to his mom how good he was at wheelies. He learned the hard way, on asphalt, that riding without protective gear on asphalt and hitting the pavement does not feel good. His knees look bad but it's a flesh wound. Better to learn that lesson at low speed than on the freeway like my friend who high sided on a curve at 90 and flew like a rag doll into a guardrail. Two years later and he's still a mess.
Yeeee-ouch!

Quote:
Whichever has the harsher punishment...
And they should publicize it-- heavily.

Alright I'm gonna take another pain pill...... If l start acting silly just pass me a plate of Doritos.... seriously hurting today... And there's a truck load of cow manure to unload in the garden.... Ouch.... But at least the Tigers won last night.....
Ahh, quit braggin'! I'm jealous!
gig.gif

Lookee what I woke up to!

A dense fog?
lol.png

I keed, I keed. Congrats!!

lau.gif
I Thought I read that too but it Says. 'Hilary- for prison'
Scared me for a minute, too! I was like, "Phil? NO!!!!" How could I have ever doubted him?

Ugh... am so stuffed up even my typing is showing it...
hmm.png
lol.png
Same here, only replace stuffed up with brain dead.

it fills the rear corner my yard and several outbuildings .....
hmm.png

But comes in handy.
The old engine was a 8hp vertical shaft motor but I made it fit....

I have two Kohler cast iron 8 hp horizontal shaft engines, one came off my log splitter and another bought for it, with electric start to boot. I never got around to honing and putting new rings on one, and grabbed a baby snow thrower motor and installed that for a temporary. Six years later, is it still considered temporary?
lau.gif

Now I should get rid of those wonderful Kohlers but I will probably regret it if I do.. Those things are tanks.

I have two Kohler cast iron 8 hp horizontal shaft engines, one came off my log splitter and another bought for it, with electric start to boot.  I never got around to honing and putting new rings on one, and grabbed a baby snow thrower motor and installed that for a temporary.  Six years later, is it still considered temporary?  :lau

Now I should get rid of those wonderful Kohlers but I will probably regret it if I do..  Those things are tanks.
I know the feeling. I hate getting rid of stuff and always seems like when I do all of a sudden I find I needed it for something....:idunno
I have three 10 HP Kohler motors... Only one runs.... It's on my old John Deere 110.....

And that is what I miss most . Your epic extra longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg quotes . My job at the center for disabled adults is the one that is over. My business is on hold for a little while so I can take a little break and work at home . If my customers need me I will go but right now I'm laying low . Lower than a snakes belly in a wagon wheel rut . You never saw me I ain't here and you don't know where to find me
hide.gif
. If anybody asks I'm in New Jersey changing the traffic pattern in the Lincoln tunnel
wink.png

I got a bigun I got extra parts for the extra parts tying to figure out how to hook the tiller to the lawn mower . I wants me some high livening .
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom