Fresh Chicken :)

mchap310

In the Brooder
Sep 21, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to have found this awesome group (from Pinterest) and absolute fountain of feathered knowledge;)

I'm brand new to the world of raising chickens, although my family had ducks and geese when I was little. We live in central Florida where it is still nearly 90 degrees here in late September. 🔥

My son recently joined our local 4-H and jumped straight into the market poultry program. We now have six 2 week old Gold Star chicks, and after the fair this spring we plan to add more.

We are super excited about having some backyard birds and are lucky that several of our neighbors already have flocks so our added noise won't matter! Planning a move to north west GA hopefully by the end of this year, where we will be in a more rural setting and can really "spread our wings" lol.

Pics of our peeps for their cuteness. Nice to meet you all! :)

Attachments

• peeps.jpg
    peeps.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 33
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to have found this awesome group (from Pinterest) and absolute fountain of feathered knowledge;)

I'm brand new to the world of raising chickens, although my family had ducks and geese when I was little. We live in central Florida where it is still nearly 90 degrees here in late September. 🔥

My son recently joined our local 4-H and jumped straight into the market poultry program. We now have six 2 week old Gold Star chicks, and after the fair this spring we plan to add more.

We are super excited about having some backyard birds and are lucky that several of our neighbors already have flocks so our added noise won't matter! Planning a move to north west GA hopefully by the end of this year, where we will be in a more rural setting and can really "spread our wings" lol.

Pics of our peeps for their cuteness. Nice to meet you all! :)
Welcome to BYC!!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

This is definitely the place to be when you keep chickens! Adorable babies, 💖 thanks for sharing!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions about anything along the way, be sure to ask.

Welcome to our community!

Back
Top Bottom