FRESH EATING EGG FINDER BY STATE! Buy eggs! Sell Eggs!

I see some changes-- Sheet numbered at the bottom instead of the states listed. Is this the new layout? Will you be using the state names? Sorry I"m confused about how to have customers know which state I am in.

THe format for the cost-- could you format it to hold 2 decimal places? I don't know if that is possible.

THanks for all your work!

That turned out great. Simple to use, simple to find what you need, all the info is at your fingertips. Great!!
Thanks Halo!
I see some changes-- Sheet numbered at the bottom instead of the states listed. Is this the new layout? Will you be using the state names? Sorry I"m confused about how to have customers know which state I am in.

THe format for the cost-- could you format it to hold 2 decimal places? I don't know if that is possible.

THanks for all your work!
Our you trying the Practice one? All the others are labeled by state as well as having 2 decimal places

Sorry--I was trying the one in Post #1--apparently not the most current one.
It's not a problem at all. The very first link is the original Beta version for practice. The other links below are the actual up to date ones where you can input all of your information.

Found it. Tried it. Very easy to use.
wee.gif

How does the customer find me--phone number? street address?? Just knowing my name and town is not enough for a customer to find me. What am I missing? LOL

Found it. Tried it. Very easy to use.
wee.gif

How does the customer find me--phone number? street address?? Just knowing my name and town is not enough for a customer to find me. What am I missing? LOL
Under your state, in the first space, please enter your BYC Name "Arielle" and then anyone who is interested can just go PM you, and work out detial in whatever way both folks are comfortable with. We didn't want people on the internet to just show up at your house, that could be less then safe.

If you have any trouble, just let us know.

Back
Top Bottom