FRESH EATING EGG FINDER BY STATE! Buy eggs! Sell Eggs!

Thank you, I sent my info to Marty via PM.
Im sorry to read the news about your dad Kevin. I know how hard it is with dealing with a loss of a parent. just remember that you are his greatest accomplishment
smile.png

Thank you for the condolences but it was Marty's father that passed away not mine.

Okay I think the girls are producing enough I can sell a few eggs.... so please add me to the list..
I have chicken and duck eggs. Is there any other info needed?

Okay I think the girls are producing enough I can sell a few eggs.... so please add me to the list..
I have chicken and duck eggs. Is there any other info needed?
We'll need:

Egg Color

Price

State and City

Do they free range?

Given organic feed?

Just PM me the answers and I'll add you asap.

This is such a great idea! I just accidentally stumbled on this thread. Is there any way to promote it more, I ask because I know that there's GOT to be more than just 3 people that sell eggs in my state. (i'm hoping to find some near me!)

Thanks GB! It has luckily already been stickied in this section. Most of the people at the moment just PM Marty or myself at this time.

Thanks GB! It has luckily already been stickied in this section. Most of the people at the moment just PM Marty or myself at this time.

what about posting in all the state threads, in case people dont check the sticky? It seems to me that mainly new people to the site would check the sticky to the "Where am I, Where are You" section (though, I have to to admit that I totally skipped the sticky when I first joined BYC), because most people already belong to their state thread.

Back
Top Bottom