FRESH EATING EGG FINDER BY STATE! Buy eggs! Sell Eggs!

Thank you for letting us know Celtic! So glad it's IPad friendly!
Aww your too kind Marty! You've learned alot of computer tricks and you'll be a Guru in no time!
That's a good idea. Marty can hopefully link it later today.
Sure, as soon as Kevin talks me through it. I'll try to copy it and post it though. We'll see.....

Here's the new link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ahnf5eVMTg_sdFdEMzZfcUJCdWZyN1FaQTZaQWhZT0E
Quote: I tried this again. It took forever to load and I had to do a Ctrl D to load, a limitation on my end apparently. I didn't see the tabs at the bottom right away. ANd the dark purple will be hard to read if you plan to use black colored fonts.

I tried to log in, using my email address and it stopped me. I tried the unable to find password thing, but stalled. I didn't know how to proceed. It asked me for my google password. I'm not even aware that I have a google password. LOL

HELP! lol

That's strange it's public now and you should not have to log in at all to edit it.

I hope it works for you this time! I was really hoping this would be okay for dial up members

Loading was much faster this time, 1/5 the time to load as a few minutes ago. DOes my PC have memory?

I deleted Alabama. Edited the first line for AK pretending to add data. Easy to enter. It would not keep any of the information, said I was editing a cell and to leave the page meant loosing the data entered. What is the appropriate step to save the info? Or is this still a mock set up and it cannot save data yet?

Love the work you are doing. I can only hope my problems will only help make the set up better in the long run.

I reloaded the doc and my data was still there!!
woot.gif

Of course, I don't live in AK so I will need to re-edit this and put it in for Massachusetts when it's available.

Very easy to load info. Reminded me of the old Lotus cells.

Loading was much faster this time, 1/5 the time to load as a few minutes ago. DOes my PC have memory?

I deleted Alabama. Edited the first line for AK pretending to add data. Easy to enter. It would not keep any of the information, said I was editing a cell and to leave the page meant loosing the data entered. What is the appropriate step to save the info? Or is this still a mock set up and it cannot save data yet?

Love the work you are doing. I can only hope my problems will only help make the set up better in the long run.
I believe your computer most likely have memory. That one is actually fully functioning at the moment. It saved all the edits and information you entered. Every change automatically saves on this forum. Your problems absolutely helps us!

Back
Top Bottom