~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

"Er..... well, now it's official." He puffed out his chest.

(BTW are you going to be joining Wolves Of The Blue Mountains?)

"Okay. So." Fang looked at his small troop. "One wolf ran off. He will probably getting renforcements. I need you," He spat at Snow, "To go get three more wolves." Snow nodded nervously.

"I want you guys to work in pairs mostly. Falcon, Thistle. Storm, Black. Wing, Mint. I'll work alone." He showed his teeth. "That was pretty pitiful. You guys need to do better."

Stone looked at them. "I think we need to work together more." Night said, thinking along his brother's line. "It works in Blood Pack. Atleast, it did. I don't know. I bet that is what Fang is going to do, so we should do it too."

Cedar shrugged, and Stone nodded. Moss and Star bounded over, hearing the last of Night's words. Moss asked for him to repeat it, so he did. Star nodded thoughfully.
"Water Pack works together to hunt a lot. I think it could work."

Moss nodded in agreement. "So does Forest Pack."

Jay bounded over. He was bloody, and looked scared. (Hey, did you join Wolves Of The Blue Mountains yet?)

(Storm is River pack ;))
Falcon nodded and glanced at Thistle. He felt wide awake and alert now with a battle so close.
~
Shard came over to the group and greeted his sister with a nod. He then redirected his attention back to the group.

Mist nodded in agreement and stated,"That will work." She looked around to see how many pairs of wolves there would be.

Quote: (Er, okay, that would make sense. Let's say Fang said him and Black work together then.)

Snow ran off.
~~
Mint, Wing, Thistle, and Black moved so they would be in groups.
~~
Stone glanced around. "I think Moss might work best with me." He had trained Moss, after all, and they knew eachother well. It would make it easier to fight.

Moss nodded, going towards Stone.

"Mist could join me." Star knew that Mist didn't know that well, but they seemed similar in a couple of ways, that she just couldn't lay her paw on.
~~
"I can work with Shard." Cedar nodded respectfully to him.

"Okay. So." Fang looked at his small troop. "One wolf ran off. He will probably getting renforcements. I need you," He spat at Snow, "To go get three more wolves." Snow nodded nervously.
"I want you guys to work in pairs mostly. Falcon, Thistle. Storm, Black. Wing, Mint. I'll work alone." He showed his teeth. "That was pretty pitiful. You guys need to do better."

Stone looked at them. "I think we need to work together more." Night said, thinking along his brother's line. "It works in Blood Pack. Atleast, it did. I don't know. I bet that is what Fang is going to do, so we should do it too."

Cedar shrugged, and Stone nodded. Moss and Star bounded over, hearing the last of Night's words. Moss asked for him to repeat it, so he did. Star nodded thoughfully.

Jay bounded over. He was bloody, and looked scared. (Hey, did you join Wolves Of The Blue Mountains yet?)
"I'm confused. Was it not official they day I joined Blood Pack?" She asked.
(No. I'm too busy right now :/ )

(Er, okay, that would make sense. Let's say Fang said him and Black work together then.)

Snow ran off.
~~
Mint, Wing, Thistle, and Black moved so they would be in groups.
~~
Stone glanced around. "I think Moss might work best with me." He had trained Moss, after all, and they knew eachother well. It would make it easier to fight.

Moss nodded, going towards Stone.

"Mist could join me." Star knew that Mist didn't know that well, but they seemed similar in a couple of ways, that she just couldn't lay her paw on.
~~
"I can work with Shard." Cedar nodded respectfully to him.

Falcon went to his group. His anticipation slowly turned into nervousness. This would be his firdt real battle and didn't not want to mess up.

Mist nodded and headed over next to Star. She had always liked Star as company.

Shard gave a single nod in agreement. Fighting in a pair was something new to him, but he was sure he would catch on quickly.

Storm added,"And I can work with Night."

Maya looked at him with a concerned stare. "Jay? Are you okay?" (No. Could you PM me a link? Whos RP is it?)

Back
Top Bottom