~Frindizzle's chat thread!~

Do you like to chat?

• Yes! Totally!

Votes: 50 94.3%
  • No.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Well my cousin rides into town and goes shopping for a bit. When he comes back, somehow his keys were left in the ignition and he's locked out of his car. So he calls someone (I forgot if it was a locksmith or the police) to come and unlock his car for him, but they're busy.
"You'd better hurry up and unlock my car," he says. "It looks like it's fixing to rain and I need to put the top up on it because it's a convertible."

Well my cousin rides into town and goes shopping for a bit. When he comes back, somehow his keys were left in the ignition and he's locked out of his car. So he calls someone (I forgot if it was a locksmith or the police) to come and unlock his car for him, but they're busy.
"You'd better hurry up and unlock my car," he says. "It looks like it's fixing to rain and I need to put the top up on it because it's a convertible."
Get it?

LOL!!!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom