~Frindizzle's chat thread!~

Do you like to chat?

• Yes! Totally!

Votes: 50 94.3%
  • No.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Bye! I need to do that too... But I have to finish math first!
sad.png
sad.png
what ya doing in math? I have negative exponents

Hello to all not sure if im doing this right but I'm in an emergency situation and desperately need help....I'm the proud mother of an eleven month old male malard...Lucky.. Yesterday a dog jumped on him and ripped a chunck out of the left side of his neck...he's breathing normally last night he didn't have much neck control and I made his as comfortable as possible. Today he'sa little more active and has a little bit more neck control but I notice a foul smell.... There are no vets around here that can see him....please help...my heart is breaking...

Hello to all not sure if im doing this right but I'm in an emergency situation and desperately need help....I'm the proud mother of an eleven month old male malard...Lucky.. Yesterday a dog jumped on him and ripped a chunck out of the left side of his neck...he's breathing normally last night he didn't have much neck control and I made his as comfortable as possible. Today he'sa little more active and has a little bit more neck control but I notice a foul smell.... There are no vets around here that can see him....please help...my heart is breaking...

Welcome to BYC.

Have you cleaned the wound?

Hello and welcome to BYC! I'm sorry but I don't know much about ducks. But chickenshan was right did you clean the wound?

Go to a thread that asks for help and press the start new thread button to start a thread.

Quote Mountain Peeps:
So sorry!!

You need to get him to drink as much as possible. Use a syringe if you have to. Make sure he is warm and cozy. Also, either rub Vaseline or coconut oil on his wound. Make sure nothing can reach an hurt him.

Back
Top Bottom