Do you like to chat?

• Yes! Totally!

Votes: 50 94.3%
  • No.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Here you go MyPetNugget.
hmm.png
OMG that is horrible!! Sure feel bad for her!
hit.gif
Will be praying that it will live.

Ugh, heres to hoping it isn't long before they start laying... two (RIR and BR) squatting with red on the face and uge red combs and wattle, the rest just have big red combs and wattles... all just over 21 weeks... one has been squatting since 17 and a half weeks... I think I will pull ot my hair if they don't make it by the end of October! Stupidly, i didn't close off the nestboxes when they first moved in, so now they sleep (and poop!) in them. Any tips for breaking it?

Ugh, heres to hoping it isn't long before they start laying... two (RIR and BR) squatting with red on the face and uge red combs and wattle, the rest just have big red combs and wattles... all just over 21 weeks... one has been squatting since 17 and a half weeks... I think I will pull ot my hair if they don't make it by the end of October! Stupidly, i didn't close off the nestboxes when they first moved in, so now they sleep (and poop!) in them. Any tips for breaking it?

Hm. Do you put them on the perch each night?

*sigh* This is probably my fault. No room for a roost, the dimensions wouldn't allow it. We do have a ramp leading up to the nestboxes. I suppose we could convert it and make it a bit higher up...

Maybe their roosting bar isn't high enough...

Back
Top Bottom