Votes: 50 94.3%
  • No.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Has anyone tried Geese Eggs?
Are they nice?
tongue.png

HARD TO OPEN! its like a rock. other then that yeah they are nice

Hi everyone! Just got back from my spellbowl competition. Our coach told us she didn't expect us to get third or higher since the school's we were against are really good. In the end, we tied with 8th place, but on a brighter note I spelled 8 out of 9 words right giving my team 8 more points to get out of the hole that we were slowly falling into. So that's how that went and now I'm off to bed!

Hi everyone! Just got back from my spellbowl competition. Our coach told us she didn't expect us to get third or higher since the school's we were against are really good. In the end, we tied with 8th place, but on a brighter note I spelled 8 out of 9 words right giving my team 8 more points to get out of the hole that we were slowly falling into. So that's how that went and now I'm off to bed!

Nice. I can't spell well.

Yeah, no kidding.

Frindizzle, if you could PM me if we hear back from luckyducksmama, that would be a great favor.  

Okay :) I will.

Around 5 pm, I get a call from my papa saying it finally happened. I am pretty sure I know who did it, a BR named Aleandra and an RIR named Henny Penny. Here they are!

I think Penny laid the one on the bottom left, oddly enough a bit larger, pointier and lighter in color than Aleandra's. I think Aleandra laid the one on the bottom right... Any guesses?

Hm...

I've got some pictures!

Fluttershy the Bielefelder! :love

(I love how Yellow her feet are!) :D :D :D

And Lady Egglantine the Vorwerk! :D

(She is like Lady Marigold!) :p

And Lady Marigold and Lady Egglantine.... :)

(I've got lots more, but these are the best!) ;)

Back
Top Bottom