Do you like to chat?

• Yes! Totally!

Votes: 50 94.3%
  • No.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
;.; . *Sniff Sniff* Whaa!!
hit.gif

Did I even tell you what she said? She's still upset about you not joining Survival Shift. But she really loves you as a friend. One who knows her well. :)

;.; . *Sniff Sniff* Whaa!! :hit

Did I even tell you what she said? She's still upset about you not joining Survival Shift. But she really loves you as a friend. One who knows her well. :)
Yeah. I thought the rp was cool and I love human/animal rps but I can't rp on it because it is against my religion. I tried to explain it to her but I'm not so sure she completely understood. Yeah, I do know her pretty well. :3 Still sad though. ;,;

It will last throughout today and should be fine tomorrow. Usually that's what happens..

I'll tell her, and she will kill me. She's been trying to figure that out for about an hour.
Lol. It should work.

Last edited:
Yeah. I thought the rp was cool and I love human/animal rps but I can't rp on it because it is against my religion. I tried to explain it to her but I'm not so sure she completely understood. Yeah, I do know her pretty well. :3 Still sad though. ;,;

Who's sad? Anyways, she says that its just a RP, it shouldn't be against you. I see what you mean, Ashley.

Who's sad? Anyways, she says that its just a RP, it shouldn't be against you. I see what you mean, Ashley.
What, like you understand why? Or like that I know her well.

Oh okay. That makes things easier.
smile.png
I made up the nickname Diz and she said she HATED it. But then she said her mom loved it so she wanted everyone to call her that from then on.

She did not say she hated it! Caroline only hates rabbits, cats, and a few other things. Not Diz!

Back
Top Bottom