Frindizzle's Rooster Contest! - Winners Announced

Um. did I do that?
idunno.gif

Actually I know it isn't a good shot of Floyd, but since all of mine are - well - no longer with us I just don't have many.

I think it was Blooie, unless there is a blooie. I think your might of been joking - like you do a lot.

I understand!

I thought I entered Bert Jr. last night, it appears to have disappeared, if Bert Jr. is entered twice, I apologize.

Bert Jr. whom we refer to simply as Junior. Junior is a shy bashful fellow, he is only 4 1/2 months old, but is definitely headed for greatness as was his Father who dies at 11 months from a bumblefoot infection. Junior refused to be entered in the contest unless we showed a picture of his late father a CX Rooster and Beloved Mother Dixie.

This is "Dad"

This is Dad defending his area from a usurping Creambar!

And this is Dad " Bert" on his wedding day.

This is Mom, taken yesterday, at work.

And now we present Bert Junior!

Junior:

And of course we now have Bert Jr and his sister Bertha's baby pictures.

And this humble chick was destined to be the highly acclaimed Bert Jr.!

Last edited:
I thought I entered Bert Jr. last night, it appears to have disappeared, if Bert Jr. is entered twice, I apologize.

Bert Jr. whom we refer to simply as Junior. Junior is a shy bashful fellow, he is only 4 1/2 months old, but is definitely headed for greatness as was his Father who dies at 11 months from a bumblefoot infection. Junior refused to be entered in the contest unless we showed a picture of his late father a CX Rooster and Beloved Mother Dixie.

This is "Dad"

This is Dad defending his area from a usurping Creambar!

And this is Dad " Bert" on his wedding day.

This is Mom, taken yesterday, at work.

And now we present Bert Junior!

Junior:

And of course we now have Bert Jr and his sister Bertha's baby pictures.

And this humble chick was destined to be the highly acclaimed Bert Jr.!

I'm so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom