Frizzles and sizzles eggs for sale

jkcove08

Songster
12 Years
Apr 12, 2007
Iowa
Hey guys,
I have all of my silkies and frizzles mixed together. There are a couple extra hens mixed in but my roos are silkie, frizzle, and a showgirl. I also have a couple frizzle NNs but I think they are a little young to lay yet. I am asking $18 for 12+ eggs and that will include shipping and delivery conformation. It will take 2 to 3 days to collect these so if interested let me know and I will start collecting today. When I have them I will email or pm you with my paypal addy. I will get some pics of them up in a little bit. Jenn

Sorry, worded that wrong, I have showgirl and silkie roos in with the silkie and frizzle hens, I took all of the frizzle roos out so that we dont get frazzles... It is to early in the morning for me right now..lol There are a couple different hens that would end up a cross with the silkies and showgirl. One is a black tailed buff jap and I am not sure what the other is. These will all be small banty eggs. I also have one EE silkie cross but she is not laying yet either. Hope this clears things up. Jenn

it depends on my curent eggs. if i have a bad hatch i might order, if you have some on the 1st of june. i just wanted to make sure that there is no frizzle/frizzle going on , because i heard that two copies or so of that gene could be deadly.

The double frizzle gene is not really deadly as much as it is bad feathering. When you get a double frizzle it is called a frazzle and the feathers are very brittle and twisted. All of these birds would carry the silkie gene or showgirl and could be frizzled. Here are a few pics of my birds. Jenn
024.jpg

025.jpg

027-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom