From chick to chickens-Following my flocks journey

Pics
Mar 4, 2019
Alabama
So I'm not sure why I subjected myself to this madness but I ordered 31 random chicks from meyer hatchery. 15 "rare" assortments 15 Rainbow assortment and one meal maker. They will be here Wednesday. Would love to see who guesses the most correct breeds I receive. Comment below with your guesses or to just follow along as I see who's who over the next few months!

I have a delivery coming Wednesday from Meyer also. 27 from the rare breed 😬. Sure hope we get rare 🤞🏼
Hopefully so, although at that price point I wouldn't be disappointed with even a Jersey Giant or Plymouth rock.
Will be interesting to compare from the same hatch.
Would love to see pictures/guesses of what you recieved.

Agree! I just am hoping for a variety of healthy babies and a maybe some of the more rare expensive ones 😬. I really am hoping for a lavender orp or cream legbar 🤞🏼 Keep me posted!
I'm really hoping there is a jubilee orpington,swedish flower hen or speckled Sussex.
I absolutely love their pattern.
USPS still hasn't updated their shipping.
It still says waiting for packing but I'm hoping they will be here tomorrow.

I'm really hoping there is a jubilee orpington,swedish flower hen or speckled Sussex.
I absolutely love their pattern.
USPS still hasn't updated their shipping.
It still says waiting for packing but I'm hoping they will be here tomorrow.

I have 2 Sussex and they’re the sweetest. I love their coloring. I will have to look up the others.

Back
Top Bottom