FS in OH Guinea Keets $5 each

ma2babygurl13

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Fairborn OH
8 pearl/gray $5 each 5 lavender hatched out this weekend. $10 each.

004.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:
Also have Royal Purples (possibly pied) and Sky Blues:
$10 each.

Royal Purples:
010.jpg

Sky Blues:
009.jpg

These keets are not related to the above keets, eggs came from different breeders.

UPDATE: I have 9 pearl/grey $5 each or all 9 for $40. 5 lavender keets 3 Royal Purple (might be pied), 5 sky blue, 8 brown and 3 brown/pied keets $10 each or all 24 for $220. Or buy all 33 for $250! That is a $35 dollar savings! They were all hatched out over the weekend.

We also have 3 adult guinea's pretty sure they are all hens, one might be a cock (haven't heard it "buck-wheat" yet) Pearl/Gray in color. Less than a year old. $10 a piece. buy one or all!

hi this is redrider I was wondering if you have any left and if you were going to be at the swapmeet sat. let me know asp thank you

I still have all the colored keets left at $10 each. All 9 pearls sold tonight. Yes we plan on being there on Sunday, should have the guinea keets, some turkeys, and some silkies.
Edited to say: We'll sell the 24 keets we have left for $220.

Last edited:
I just recounted and forgot one, so here is what we have.
5 lavender keets 3 Royal Purple (might be pied), 6 sky blue, 8 brown and 3 brown/pied keets $10 each or all 25 for $220. That is saving $30 or 3 keets free whatever way you want to look at it! All are less than week old. I will be taking them to the wilmington Ohio swap this weekend, and hopefully wont have any left after that!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom