Full moon! 🌕

LazytownChick

Songster
5 Years
Jun 9, 2018
Minnesota
I caught the full moon over the coop last Friday. I thought it looked pretty cool and kind of creepy.

Attachments

• 20220319_213618.jpg
    20220319_213618.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 9
I am a fan of a full moon.

Fun story: Almost a lifetime ago a group of us (less than sober) had gone to a park--more a nature trail along a creek with a small playground at the end--under a full moon. A great time was had by all. We decided to do it again without consideration to it being a new or crescent moon. Running into spider webs and getting half lost off the trail--it wasn't as much fun that time. In hindsight though, it was funny.

That's a great shot!
You did well!
It's not easy getting a good photo of the moon, at least not with my cell phone. Most times it just turns out to be a glowing, fuzzy, light that could be a light bulb in the distance, as far as anyone else knows.

Very few moon photos of mine turned out OK.

By the way, ever since I was a child when I looked at the moon, I could see a face. Not a perfect face, but you know what I mean, the gray shadows of the craters can make it appear to be 2 eyes, a nose, and lips. I always thought that most people could see that, too. You know, sort of like when you see clouds that resemble various things?

Anyway...my boyfriend is the 1st person I've ever spoken to about the moon's face, who honestly said he could
Not See a Face!
I thought he was joking. I asked him, haven't you ever looked at clouds, to see shapes in the clouds? Well it's sort of like that, you have to use your imagination.
He swore up-and-down he never sees a face, no matter how he squints his eyes or tries to imagine!
So I added facial features to a moon pic & texted him this!! 😆
Yeah, I know it's bad, but it's the best I could do.
I don't know if it helped him or not, Maybe he just agrees now, to get me to shut up about it. 😆

So I ask you,
do all of you see a face on the moon,
like I do?

Inquiring minds want to know! 😃

20220319_212635.jpg 20210227_183031.jpg 20210821_230205.jpg 20210227_184346.jpg
20220316_182431.jpg 20220316_182419.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom