fun, quirky, and cute names.

Don't have my duckies yet...im hatching this summer....but i think i have some cute name choices:

Teddy
Ava
Aflac
Bubba
Bunny
Cat
Wendy
Peeta
Katniss

And others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

I just hatched my first duckling yesterday, and if it turns out to be a girl, I'm thinking of naming her Bunny. Funny how we both thought of naming ducks after another animal!
lol.png
I hope you have a successful hatch!

Some of my ducklings names this year are..
Hershey
Snickers
Babe Ruth
Cadbury
Milky Way
The Simpsons... a group of four older ducks that hang together and not to friendly yet. minus Homer.

My two older duck's names are Wilma and Wonka.

My Mallards; Don, Alcapone, Bert, Whitman, Fish, and Bugs. I kept telling myself not to name them until I could tell the gender but that didn't work. My rooster is Big Daddy and my hens are Willamina. All of them. They are A LOT harder to tell apart than ducks.

Don't have my duckies yet...im hatching this summer....but i think i have some cute name choices:

Teddy
Ava
Aflac
Bubba
Bunny
Cat
Wendy
Peeta
Katniss

And others that I can't think of off the top of my head.
My oldest sister and I have sister kittens. Hers is named Katniss and mine is Primrose.

My ducks are due to hatch June 11. I don't have names for them yet but my chicks are Bolt and Luma.

Well, mine are the Cane Sisters.
Hurra - black copper maran
Raisin - silver laced wynadotte
Citizen - silver laced wynadotte (roo?)
Sola and Nova - speckled sussex
Candy - EE

Witing to get Sugar, Cracko, Lido.
Looking for more 'Cane' names.

These are my ducklings in the bathtub lol...I don't know what kind they are though :-( I'm thinking I've got a Pekin and 2 welsh harlequins, please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, their names are:
Lily (the large white..Pekin(?)
Victor (has a dark V on it's forehead, it's the lighter of the smaller 2 ducks)
Nona (the darker of the smaller 2 ducks. Nona stands for NO NAme...Nona hehehe)

From front to back: Nona, Victor, Lily....Nona doesn't like the shower head on

Nona is in the front and Victor is in back...they love being in the tub!

These are my ducklings in the bathtub lol...I don't know what kind they are though :-( I'm thinking I've got a Pekin and 2 welsh harlequins, please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, their names are:
Lily (the large white..Pekin(?)
Victor (has a dark V on it's forehead, it's the lighter of the smaller 2 ducks)
Nona (the darker of the smaller 2 ducks. Nona stands for NO NAme...Nona hehehe)

From front to back: Nona, Victor, Lily....Nona doesn't like the shower head on

Nona is in the front and Victor is in back...they love being in the tub!
They're sure cute! I like the NONA idea too. :)

My oldest sister and I have sister kittens. Hers is named Katniss and mine is Primrose.

My ducks are due to hatch June 11. I don't have names for them yet but my chicks are Bolt and Luma.
I was thinking of using Prim, and Rue for my next girls! How cute! What kind of kittens do you have? I have a Bengal cat, named Koda. :)

My Mallards; Don, Alcapone, Bert, Whitman, Fish, and Bugs. I kept telling myself not to name them until I could tell the gender but that didn't work. My rooster is Big Daddy and my hens are Willamina. All of them. They are A LOT harder to tell apart than ducks.
I love the name Bugs! You know, I haven't really had too much problem giving a boy a female name or vice versa however, I did give my aggressive female the name Whimsy, which just sounded funny because that should've been a more gentle hen I think.

Some of my ducklings names this year are..
Hershey
Snickers
Babe Ruth
Cadbury
Milky Way
The Simpsons... a group of four older ducks that hang together and not to friendly yet. minus Homer.

My two older duck's names are Wilma and Wonka.
Cadbury is an adorable name. I saw that one a while back somewhere and said "hey! I'm naming my duck that!" Course I don't have any other ducklings...yet.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom