Funny Chicken pictures - Warning you must have a sense of humor!!

One of my other hobbies is photography.  I got the idea to get some props and take some pictures of my week old chicks.

The wife and daughter were in Washington DC for the Girl Scout 100 year celebration.  This means there was no female supervision.

My brother contributed the lighting gear.

Just for laughs!!  Remember the reason they stay still for photos is they are soooo spoiled rotten with treats and goodies.  We all know chicks and hens who aren't treated well will not put up with handling.  Don't ever think for a minute they were mistreated.

haha oh my lord thats reminds me of the time i sold someone a chicken and couldnt find the box so i put it in a bojangles box and they took it home

My daughter proceeded to tell me how awful the pictures were, but had to bring the prints in to school on Tuesday. Now she needs a couple larger prints to hang in her class.
roll.png

I think they are GREAT!! Very funny--of course one does not like to think of eating those cuties but as KFC mascots they would be prized and not eaten so all is good!!!

I do love the tong and cheek humor. The two Black Australorps are Barbie-Q and Terri(yaki). Our new pair of Naragansett Turkeys are Jenny-O and Butterball. Granted none of these birds will ever have to worry about anything other than bad humor.

Back
Top Bottom