Future Flockster

gardenermark

In the Brooder
Feb 3, 2015
St Augustine
Hi folks! I live in St. Augustine, Florida - Zone 9A. I don't have chickens at the present time, but plan to in the near future. I've been studying up on raising chickens so I can be prepared to do it right once I start. I think raising chickens and other small livestock will help me live a more self-sufficient life style. Hopefully there is someone in my area, on this forum, that can guide me as to good sources for my flock. I look forward to communicating with you all! Being a beginner, any info is welcome.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

NorthFlChick has given you a good link to chat with your Florida neighbors. To learn about keeping chickens, I also suggest taking a look at the Learning Center, as it has lots of information for new chicken owners or those thinking about getting chickens: Learning Center Articles

We'll be happy to help in any way we can!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined the BYC "flock!"

The other posters have already given you some good advice/links to check out. Good luck with any future chickens! And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We'll be happy to help.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. NorthFlChick and Wyandottes7 have given you some good links to check out. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your flock.

Back
Top Bottom