Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

"I see. Looks like you're doing really well" Uta said, glad that Estelle was doing well on her own.
Estelle shrugged. "I suppose so." She glanced down at the embarrassingly small pile of wood. "Oh! I met a creature, down at the river," she burst out. "She said her name was Enya. She was a spirit, of some sort, I think. She helped me catch the fish," Estelle explained.

Estelle shrugged. "I suppose so." She glanced down at the embarrassingly small pile of wood. "Oh! I met a creature, down at the river," she burst out. "She said her name was Enya. She was a spirit, of some sort, I think. She helped me catch the fish," Estelle explained.

Uta nearly jumped at her outburst, but calmed down, "Enya? I haven't heard of her... But that's interesting, did she provide you fishing tools?" He asked.

Uta nearly jumped at her outburst, but calmed down, "Enya? I haven't heard of her... But that's interesting, did she provide you fishing tools?" He asked.
"She found a lizard, I think it was dead, and she gave me its tail to bait the fish with," Estelle explained.

Last edited:
"She found a lizard, I think it was dead, and she gave me its head to bait the fish with," Estelle explained.
(Don't you mean the tail?
lol.png
You must get everything right, I shall not forgive you. LOL)

Last edited:
Name:misteariea(mis-tear-ie-a.nick-name:mistie,or mist)
Species:unicorn
History:her mom died when she was 14 days old,and she really needs a mom.
Personality:kind,shy.
Picture/description:

Mate?:not yet,to young.

Back
Top Bottom