Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

Ayreonna takes the plow inside her gardening shed. To a centaur, a shed still has to be big enough for her to fit comfortably inside. She, being a drafty mare, was rather large, so her gardening/potting shed was the size of a small house.

Her gardening shed is lined with tack for various occasions in gardening, a basic leather harness, a plow, a harrow, a swather. Every good gardener needed a swather. How else could you knock down the grass quickly and get it dried out for hay?

Euripides decided to go see if Estelle was still about, and find if there were any other girls with her. Humans tended to gather in groups. He pranced over towards the outside of the cave he last saw her at. " I bet the poor dear is cold in this rain! I would hate to see such a pretty girlsullen and cold. I bet I could cheer her up!" He had a flint and dry tinder in his satchel. He had a lot of things in his satchel.

​"Not Yet." Ivy said. "I came over here to get a stick to make a fishing pole." She bent down to help Estelle with her worms.
(Is it raining on this side of the island?)
(not sure. I guess so. Maybe lightly?)

Estelle finally found a couple worms. She handed one to Ivy. "I hope the fish are in a biting mood. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon." Not without some trouble, she managed to get the work on the makeshift book. She glanced around the area once more before sitting down on a rock and letting her line fall into the river.

(not sure. I guess so. Maybe lightly?)

Estelle finally found a couple worms. She handed one to Ivy. "I hope the fish are in a biting mood. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon." Not without some trouble, she managed to get the work on the makeshift book. She glanced around the area once more before sitting down on a rock and letting her line fall into the river.

(Well, since Enya is still here, let me intervene I guess. XD)

Enya had a strong urge to help Estelle with fishing. Maybe she'd be less of a monster if she was nice. And Estelle resembled one of her daughters, too...
Enya approached Estelle, letting herself be seen. She knew how hideous she must have looked to a human, but acted normal (or, normal for Enya).
"Hello..." Enya said quietly to Estelle, her voice sounding rather depressed.

(Well, since Enya is still here, let me intervene I guess. XD)
Enya had a strong urge to help Estelle with fishing. Maybe she'd be less of a monster if she was nice. And Estelle resembled one of her daughters, too...
Enya approached Estelle, letting herself be seen. She knew how hideous she must have looked to a human, but acted normal (or, normal for Enya).
"Hello..." Enya said quietly to Estelle, her voice sounding rather depressed. 
(one of her daughters that she killed? :oops: :lol: )

Estelle jumped up and backed away. She reached her hand out to Ivy to help her up as well. "Hello," she murmured, studying the strange woman-like creature. A shiver went up her spine as her eyes alighted on the creature's face. It was so human, but yet not.

(one of her daughters that she killed?
hide.gif
lol.png
)

Estelle jumped up and backed away. She reached her hand out to Ivy to help her up as well. "Hello," she murmured, studying the strange woman-like creature. A shiver went up her spine as her eyes alighted on the creature's face. It was so human, but yet not.

(Yep! Isn't that comforting?
gig.gif
Also, I'm changing the fact that Kikimora wear a mask to their faces really just look like raven faces. Because I like that more. :p )

Enya sighed sadly. Of course she was scaring Estelle, with just her face.
"I'm sorry...I really didn't mean to frighten you." She apologized. "I just...I'm sorry."

Ayreonna's young filly, Rose, is kicking up her heels and playing in the fields while Ayreonna works. Her colt, Buster, works by her side. He is older and learning to coax life from the soil.

Back
Top Bottom