Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

"Why do you assume I want anything?" Enya paused for a moment. "I want to help you...Because I haven't seen any humans in so long, they all die. And I'm sure soon you'll also die."
Well that's encouraging, Estelle thought. "What is there to eat around here, besides fish?" She asked. Her stomach was growling, and food was just about the only thing on her mind besides the creature.

Well that's encouraging, Estelle thought. "What is there to eat around here, besides fish?" She asked. Her stomach was growling, and food was just about the only thing on her mind besides the creature.

"There are plants you may eat, along with snakes and giant lizards. I could get you one." Enya offered.

The rain was dying down a little, enough to make a fire. Helena was freezing, and decided that it would be a good idea to attempt to find wood and dead grass, along with some rocks.
Leaving her shelter, she started walking, and it didn't take long for her to find the needed resources and head back to the shelter.

Once the fire was lit, she gathered vines that were hanging from trees and started tightly weaving them together. She didn't want her wooden shelter to start molding, so she would have to make something to cover it.

Name:heather.
Species:elf.
History:when she was young,she lost her dad,and brother,to a wear-cat,then her mom died,as she lived,protecting heater.she vows to kill every living wear-cat,tho,she does not like to kill.she mostly likes to keep to herself,but,she wishes for a good friend she can trust.heather has a pet heghog named lulu.heater is a very good at fighting,she is very fast.
Personality:kind.fast.great fighter.caring.
Pic/description:she has pale skin,and brown and blond hair.she has red lips,and green eyes.she wears a pair of black boots,and her clothes is a short brown dress,with black leg and arm armor.she wears a necklace of a dragon from her mother,and a blue bracelet frm her brother.she has a black sword,and a bow that she made.
Mate?:OPEN!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Name:heather.
Species:elf.
History:when she was young,she lost her dad,and brother,to a wear-cat,then her mom died,as she lived,protecting heater.she vows to kill every living wear-cat,tho,she does not like to kill.she mostly likes to keep to herself,but,she wishes for a good friend she can trust.gwen has a pet heghog named lulu.heater is a very good at fighting,she is very fast.
Personality:kind.fast.great fighter.caring.
Pic/description:she has pale skin,and brown and blond hair.she has red lips,and green eyes.she wears a pair of black boots,and her clothes is a short brown dress,with black leg and arm armor.she wears a necklace of a dragon from her mother,and a blue bracelet frm her brother.she has a black sword,and a bow that she made.
Mate?:OPEN!!!!!!!

So...Who's Gwen?

here is a Satyr, similar to Euripides.

Back
Top Bottom