Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

(You know what I've noticed? There's a constant overflow of girls and only some guys. Like, even I do that. XD I think it's mainly because most girls want female characters (since they themselves are female) but it starts to get annoying, and starts making me get annoyed with myself.
tongue.png
)

(You know what I've noticed? There's a constant overflow of girls and only some guys. Like, even I do that. XD I think it's mainly because most girls want female characters (since they themselves are female) but it starts to get annoying, and starts making me get annoyed with myself.:p )
(I totally see and understand that. Hey, at least Jabba isn't playing girls :rolleyes: :gig

I'm still waiting on Lillian to reply)

( like I said, he's a man in a woman's world. How many guys role play? And get to pick up girls doing it, even if it's pretend? It's a wonder there aren't more male role players! I met my husband in a video game honestly. In a mmorpg)

Heater sighed,she knew she had to go beyond her house,she hadn't felt safe since her mom died.heather sat down,and put her boots on,and walked out of her house,and towards the eage.(open)

(You know what I've noticed? There's a constant overflow of girls and only some guys. Like, even I do that. XD I think it's mainly because most girls want female characters (since they themselves are female) but it starts to get annoying, and starts making me get annoyed with myself.:p )

(Me to,I'm female,so I always make female characters myself,oh well)

Serena sighed,as she looked at her newborn calf,she curled herself around her,and started to lick her.
Evorn exited a cave and looked for Serena. After a few minutes, he picked up her scent and found her laying...with her newborn calf. He entered the cove of trees and laid down next to the two, asking Serena happily "What do we name it?"

Back
Top Bottom