Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

Helena had finished weaving. It was nothing special, but the vines could cover her shelter pretty well. Now she just needed something to hold it all up.
Getting up, she started wandering the forest in search of anything useful. Thankfully the rain had died down, so she didn't have to worry about getting cold and wet.

( I'll try to do something after I put kids to bed. There's 3 of them an one o me, plus I got the other narrative with Lsky, but I promise that if you want me to do something I'll help)

Ayreonna trotted out to the woods from her sunny meadow. With her children playing at home, her colt was watching little Rose, Ayreonna took a basket into the woods to forage. There were berries that preferred the dappled light of the oak trees, and a nosegay of buttercups for the kitchen table just begging to be picked.

As she delves further in, a small stream meanders through the ancient roots of the golden branches, waving their golden leaves gayly about.

Since centaur have a difficult time bending down, she lays her horse body down next to a low lying bush in order to reach the fruit. She fills the panniers with berries, then arises heavily the her feet. Spotting the flowers for her daughter on a nearby overhang she plucks a small nosegay for little Rose and tucked it into one of the panniers.

( I'll try to do something after I put kids to bed. There's 3 of them an one o me, plus I got the other narrative with Lsky, but I promise that if you want me to do something I'll help)

(Don't feel like you need to do anything. You're a mom, and you're probably extremely busy.
smile.png
)

(here's my attempt at drawing Ayreonna. I'm way out of practice for this sort of thing! But it's a fun sketch.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom