Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

"I'd say pretty hard. If they know a human is on the boat, they'll tip it. Or, try to at least. Though sometimes they'll leave you alone if you give them jewelry, they love valuable jewels. But that's pretty rare, they want as much as they can get."
Well that pretty much confirmed it. Estelle was bound to the island life now. "I don't even have a boat though," Estelle replied. She certainly had jewels, though. Her father had sent her with her mother's entire jewelry collection except for a few particularly special pieces.

Well that pretty much confirmed it. Estelle was bound to the island life now. "I don't even have a boat though," Estelle replied. She certainly had jewels, though. Her father had sent her with her mother's entire jewelry collection except for a few particularly special pieces.

"Make a boat. Do you not know how to build?" Enya asked Estelle curiously.

Euripides skips towards the shore. He spots, through the veil of trees, the Raven headed woman, and, frowning, comes to a stop. " Hmm, I don't know if the dead like to dance or not...." he mutters. " I suppose i should just be on my way. The other way, that is."
He turns right around and leaves her behind, not really bothering to look behind. He pulls out his flute to play a tune that fades with him as he leaves, avoiding confrontation.

"Like I said. I'm a city girl," she grinned. "I can fish, and barely ride a pony. That's about as far as my outdoor skills go."

"Huh. When I was young avoiding the outdoors was impossible...if you wanted to live." Enya replied and sighed. "So, maybe you won't leave after all...If you don't even know how to build a boat."

"Huh. When I was young avoiding the outdoors was impossible...if you wanted to live." Enya replied and sighed. "So, maybe you won't leave after all...If you don't even know how to build a boat."
Estelle wasn't too fond of the idea of building a boat, even if it meant possibly leaving.

Islanzadi decided to leave town, and see what was going on in the forest. Nothing really ever went to where she lived, since elves weren't creatures you wanted to mess with.
As Islanzadi wandered she scented humans...Not a good sign. Maybe she should kill them, but then some creatures that liked them may want to kill her. And she defiantly didn't want any enemies.
Looking rather grave, Islanzadi continued on through the forest.

Estelle wasn't too fond of the idea of building a boat, even if it meant possibly leaving.

(YOU CITY PERSON.
lol.png
)

Enya looked at the sky again, "Do you want to leave? Better not stay out too long, if you have somewhere to go to at night."

(YOU CITY PERSON. :lol: )
Enya looked at the sky again, "Do you want to leave? Better not stay out too long, if you have somewhere to go to at night."
Estelle looked up as well. "Yes, I suppose I should be on my way." She gathered up the fishing things and the fish. "Thank you, miss Enya, for helping me," she smiled gratefully.

Estelle looked up as well. "Yes, I suppose I should be on my way." She gathered up the fishing things and the fish. "Thank you, miss Enya, for helping me," she smiled gratefully.

"You're welcome...Stay safe." Enya said and nodded as a goodbye, before walking away, into the woods.

Back
Top Bottom