Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

Euripides approaches Izlanzadi. " Oh my, a most beautiful woman, so tall, so regal. Elves command respect, just ooze authority," crooned Euripides, bowing to her.
" Would there be any way I could interest you in a drink with this humble Satyr, who wishes to while away the hours in the company of only the most beautiful females of the island?" He winks slyly at her.

"You're welcome...Stay safe." Enya said and nodded as a goodbye, before walking away, into the woods.
Estelle breathed a sigh of relief when she left. She was honestly surprised to have gotten out of this alive and unharmed. She picked up her stuff and hurried to the cave.

Euripides approaches Izlanzadi. " Oh my, a most beautiful woman, so tall, so regal. Elves command respect, just ooze authority," crooned Euripides, bowing to her.
" Would there be any way I could interest you in a drink with this humble Satyr, who wishes to while away the hours in the company of only the most beautiful females of the island?" He winks slyly at her.

Islanzadi stared for a moment at his sudden appearance, and looked a little disgruntled, but bowed back before she spoke.
"I am rather busy, I do not know if I have time." She said, looking down at Euripides.
It was obvious he didn't know how elves behaved, but Satyrs and elves were rather different so she decided to not be too bothered by it.

" Aww just one won't hurt! Perhaps a dance? It's tiring only having the trees for company. Nothing like a beautiful lady!"
A tree branch swats him in the back of the head as he says this, apparently taking offense.

Estelle checked around her continually, as she had become accustomed to, to ensure no one followed her. She finally arrived at the cave and dropped the fishing rod in the doorway. Rethinking that move, she picked it up and placed it on the other side of her makeshift bed. She was beginning to feel queasy, having not eaten anything yet. She held the fish out away from her body, disgusted by the smell and visual, and set it on a rock outside the cave. Now for a fire.

" Aww just one won't hurt! Perhaps a dance? It's tiring only having the trees for company. Nothing like a beautiful lady!"
A tree branch swats him in the back of the head as he says this, apparently taking offense.

Islanzadi saw the tree branch hit him, and sighed.
"What's your name?" She finally asked. "If you want to drink, or dance, we should at least know each others names."

Grinning, he stated, " Euripides, and your beauty proves angels exist, because you're standing right here."
( I'd slap him too. He's cheesy.)

Last edited:
Grinning, he stated, " Euripides, and your beauty proves angels exist, because you're standing right here."
( I'd slap him too. He's cheesy.)

(The trees just want him to be quiet!
lol.png
)

Islanzadi was pretty shocked with how forward he was, and didn't really enjoy it all that much even if it was a compliment.
"Well...Thank you." She said hesitantly. "I'm Islanzadi. Are you the only Satyr here?" Islanzadi asked with slight curiosity.

" nah, Satyrs are party animals. I'm just not always invited to the party."
He looks up at her, grinning, " but now that you're here, I bet we could make a party of 2! How about it?" He raises his eyebrows, grinning cheekily.

(Euripides :gig )

Estelle checked to make sure she had the pistol still on her before going to gather sticks. She should of gathered more yesterday, but had been eager to get back for fear of her safety.

Back
Top Bottom