Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

" nah, Satyrs are party animals. I'm just not always invited to the party."
He looks up at her, grinning, " but now that you're here, I bet we could make a party of 2! How about it?" He raises his eyebrows, grinning cheekily.

"I know exactly what you're doing, and I am sorry, but it is unacceptable. At least for elves, it is. We can be friends of course, but that is it." Islanzadi told him firmly, and as politely as she could. She didn't want to be rude, but that was the only way she could think of saying it.

"I know exactly what you're doing, and I am sorry, but it is unacceptable. At least for elves, it is. We can be friends of course, but that is it." Islanzadi told him firmly, and as politely as she could. She didn't want to be rude, but that was the only way she could think of saying it.
" Aww you're no fun!" he pouted, stamping one of his little goaty hooves. " I have some most excellent wine to share, and not one lady has taken any! Man the ladies here are prudes I tell ya!"
He crossed his arms, muttering," I thought that line would work. Why didn't it work?"

" Aww you're no fun!" he pouted, stamping one of his little goaty hooves. " I have some most excellent wine to share, and not one lady has taken any! Man the ladies here are prudes I tell ya!"
He crossed his arms, muttering," I thought that line would work. Why didn't it work?"

"I apologize, but that's just not how elves are. You were nice, but elves only go with other elves. If you don't, most people lose respect for you." Islanzadi explained and shook her head. She looked at the sky and sighed, more time than what she had liked to lose had passed.
(Got to go, really tired.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom