Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

" Whoa whoa whoa lady, I ain't asking to go steady," Euripides says, waving his hands in front of himself. " I'm asking for a drink and a date. Sheesh don't read too much into it. Of course elves only go with other elves. But with a face like yours, you can't blame me for trying." Euripides pulls out a wine glass for himself and another fresh bottle of excellent wine. He leans up against a tree and starts drinking.

" Whoa whoa whoa lady, I ain't asking to go steady," Euripides says, waving his hands in front of himself. " I'm asking for a drink and a date. Sheesh don't read too much into it. Of course elves only go with other elves. But with a face like yours, you can't blame me for trying." Euripides pulls out a wine glass for himself and another fresh bottle of excellent wine. He leans up against a tree and starts drinking.

"I know that's all you were asking, but I'd still be judged harshly." Islanzadi told him. "Well, I'll be going now. Have to do some work." And she walked away, muttering to herself in another language.

"It's a pleasure to meet you"said pearl.
~
Serena smiled and looked at Evron.

Estelle pet the little fawn on its head, then stood up. "It's a pleasure to be able to meet your little one," she said politely.
Evron smiled back and said "Estelle, it's been nice to see you again, but we have to get Pearl back before it becomes night. Do you still live near the cave?"

Back
Top Bottom