~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RESTARTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocoa was getting even madder. She knew she couldn't get to mad, because that what she probably wanted. She just said, "What is that supposed to mean!?"
"Aw, nothin'." Sapphire taunted, enjoying the show. "Except..." she frowned... but then shook her head. "Ohhh... nothing!" She declared in a sing-songy voice, moments later.

"Aw, nothin'." Sapphire taunted, enjoying the show. "Except..." she frowned... but then shook her head. "Ohhh... nothing!" She declared in a sing-songy voice, moments later.
Cocoa narrowed her eyes. She then said in a sweet,calming voice, " You know what!? I don't care what you where about to blab! Not my business it it?" And she turned around, searching for some grass. She then found a little patch and began to graze.

Cocoa narrowed her eyes. She then said in a sweet,calming voice, " You know what!? I don't care what you where about to blab! Not my business it it?" And she turned around, searching for some grass. She then found a little patch and began to graze.
"Meh." She taunted. "Dunno about that. It's very interesting indeed..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom